About Vlaco Marine
Vlaco Marine was started to fulfill the dream of owning and operating his own business on the water. Duane is a Massachusetts Maritime graduate who grew up on a farm in Middleboro, Massachusetts.
Why choose Vlaco Marine?
"Duane Vlaco is uniquely suited for what his company offers. Born into a family involved in construction, heavy equipment and boats and boat building, he brings all that experience, coupled with his degree from Mass Maritime and years of experience in the maritime community, from supporting oil rigs to captaining yachts all over. Add to that his ability to work effectively with people from all ways and walks of life, as well as basic, inborn integrity, and you have a company led by someone who knows how to get the job done."
- Linda A. Vintro
Duane and Vlaco marine completed a job for us this fall consisting of dismantling a existing damaged pier, rebuilding and extending a new pier and building and installing a new float. We would highly recommend this company for any work on the water for several reasons:
- Vlaco successful completed the job where two other contractors failed
- They were able to overcome difficult conditions; a job site littered with boulders and the ability to place pilings to the correct depth where the original contractor failed
- They stuck to the schedule and the price quote.
- They were professional but also personable, a joy to work with
- We would be willing to give a personal recommendation to anyone who would wish to talk with us
- Greg and Nancy Johnson